We are delighted to offer this house share 3 DOUBLE Bedroom and 1 SINGLE bedroom property for 2019 - 20 academic year. This student HOUSE SHARE is situated in DESIRABLE BURTON ROAD, uphill Lincoln and within a short walking distance to the Bailgate and close to the UNIVERSITY of LINCOLN and BISHOP GROSSETESTE UNIVERSITY but within easy access of the amenities of the TOWN CENTRE.
The property comprises:
- Communal Lounge - A good size and being FULLY FURNISHED with new electric sofa's
- Kitchen - The kitchen comes FULLY EQUIPPED with appliances and white goods including gas cooker, fridges, freezers, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bathrooms - This house benefits from 1 bathroom. The bathroom consists of an over-bath shower.
- Bedrooms - 3 of the bedrooms are DOUBLE with 1 being a single bedroom and all come fully furnished with DOUBLE beds, Wardrobes, Drawers and various storage including a desk.
There are 3 bedrooms at £105pppw and one slightly smaller bedroom at £90pppw.
RENT, FEES AND TERMS ++SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY++
- Rent - Rent for students from £90pppw to £105pppw depending on room size. All include bills, wifi & Tv licence for the property.
- Student Deposit - £200pp - Payable prior to signing the Tenant Agreement.
NO TENANT OR APPLICATION FEES APPLY TO THIS PROPERTY
THIS COMPLIES WITH THE REGULATION CHANGES THAT COME INTO FORCE ON 1ST JUNE 2019.
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.